Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rite Temp 6036 Review

Hotel

I arrived on October 27 at 3:45 am. I matted the addresses of hotels on the net ( http://www.justbookit.com/ ). Everything seemed very expensive, anything under 800r (a little over 14 €) per night. I've been in one that looked nice for 1100R (almost 20 €) per night. It's expensive but I knew it was only for a few days. Business Objects had booked a taxi and arrived at the Century Meritz early morning.

Nothing to say about the quality:

- A large room very clean
- A bathroom in same invoice
- The Fi
- A 56cm TV with 80 cable channels

It is very well located, 5 minutes walk from the forum (I will explain later that is). The neighborhood is called Koramangala, one of the fashions of Blore.


For more information:

Entry :





My room:







With his bathroom:


0 comments:

Post a Comment