Wednesday, October 31, 2007

European Women's Girdle Images

My apartment

not gonna stay four months at the hotel so I put in quest an apartment . My two friends are boxes I already had to find something for myself. I visited a lot of stuff but problem is that I do not stay long enough for the owners. If you want a year in India there are houses with pool and crazy room muscle to 500th month but it will extend 10 mois d'avance. Un autre problème est que les apparts sont rarement meubles.

Après il y a aussi les PG ( paying guest ) qui sont des sortes de résidence dans lesquelles ont paye au mois. Celles que j'ai visite ne me convenait pas.

J'ai trouve un truc un peu entre l'hôtel , l'appart et la PG .
Ca s'appelle Century Nester ( http://centurynester.com/ ) et c'est pas mal.
Les chambres sont entre 100 et 200e par mois et pour ce prix la on a un studio dans a residence with:
  • A bathroom equipped
  • furniture (beds, wardrobe, desk, TV cabinet , chair ...) The
  • Wifi
  • A of TV 56 cm with 80 channels of cable
  • The household is weekly
  • A catering service in the apartment (nice when you're too lazy to go eat in town or that wants a coca 22H)

And residence has a lot of advantages:
  • Cafeteria
  • Laundry
  • Gym
  • Power Back-up (no risk of power cuts)
  • A nice place to land with newspapers
The only disadvantage is that it's a bit eccentric center and the apartment does not 80m2.

This is a good plan if you do not want to stay for four months. If I stayed over a year I certainly taken March 1 parts and purchased furniture. See a large house in flatmate.


The September 30, 2007, the room when I arrived:




0 comments:

Post a Comment