Friday, October 19, 2007

Caravel Labeled Parts

My internship

I'll try to explain here the reason I came to India. I am a student at EPITA and I had an internship at the end after my 3rd year. The latter, in this school is pretty special and we work very much. The first two weeks are particularly famous for containing 20H 140H is working daily on the week. The rest is not a sad person either with weeks of work in applying theory about 85H. And even if we do that ¾ it is still quite tiring. I do not regret at all this year because I learned a tremendous amount of knowledge and that thanks to the great atmosphere and good humor of countless teachers I keep good memories. In summary it was a great experience but nonetheless challenging. But why I mention all this? Oh yeah I wanted to say that a change of scenery and do something really different before starting a new school year. I had a 6 months to do so I told myself I was going from foreigner. The United States and India tempted me well but the latter was preferred for several reasons:

  • I really wanted to come to India for more than holidays
  • My girlfriend had to come to training Professor of Dance in South India and was able to move its dates to stick with training. Thus we can still see.
  • The cost of living is much cheaper and I can live very well with my own training allowances.
  • The climate in Bangalore is perfect, it is between 19 and 29 following the period after the site of the Indian weather. Since my arrival he made between 21 and 26 degrees which is very significant.

So I went looking for an internship in India and my school gave me very quickly put into relationship with Business Objects, the world leader in business intelligence (BI search on the net if you do not know not). They asked me to manage the deployment of a project between India and France and I quickly accepted. I do not know what I'm allowed to say on this subject but I can come back a little over the top. I spent two months in Levallois-Perret to start and I arrived in Bangalore at 3:45 am on September 27.

0 comments:

Post a Comment