Friday, November 9, 2007

Blog About Efudex Usage

Indochine 2 (12-14/10)


The night train that I took of Hue Saigon is actually also a day train. Indeed, he puts 17 hours to reach the imperial city from HCMC (Ho Chi Minh City). Count another fifteen hours until Hanoi.

I therefore Hue on 13 late after-noon. It was important for me to be there before dark so I can wake up a 2 am to see the bend 15 of France against the English. I must confess that I shot down again, at 4am, the throat of bitterness, is part of the memories I do not keep too long in the memory. A short night

compensate me for the disappointment, if not lost sleep, and I went to the meeting of the imperial city full of enthusiasm fatigue.

On my way I met a French-speaking guide who gave me a little lift in what looked like an old pharmacy has over the years 50, PMU at the corner. We agreed to meet for lunch at the riverside.

two hours, I visited the Forbidden City, dreaming of seeing stand the remains of imperial buildings, proud again, and not ready to host the Great of Cochin, the Gulf of Tonkin and China itself.


At the sight of some building remains virtually intact or skillfully renovated, I could not help but see the red flag of his shadow haunt these places in another time.
The guide told me that the north is much more common than the south. The people are after him are liars honey in front of you behind your back and vinegar. Anyway I do not have time to go further north.


Thus began my journey back along the coast to Saigon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment