Thursday, December 13, 2007

Buy Golden Desert Eagle Bb Gun

Indochine 3 (14-23/10)


In Hue, I went down to China Beach, a few miles from Danang, great beach town center Vietnam.

is a public bus that I borrowed for the occasion, delighted to make the economy a few thousand dong and ready to share the means of local transportation.
I arrived at the bus station running under the rain just beginning to beat. The bus was leaving in two minutes, the time to pay at the counter, he waits outside the door. Except. It starts a few minutes later, but advance at a constant speed of 10 km / h for a good quarter of an hour.

Do not get me wrong, the bus is all there is of course more modern, and there is no doubt that he can roam even beyond 100 km / h, only it is not full. We will not go faster so there will be a folding bridge between rows of seats. And actually, a half-hour later I take my bag on his knees to make room for travelers who are constantly rising.

I was hoping to surf, perhaps, one of the few spots in the South China Sea. But time does not lend itself to. High winds encouraged me to resume the road with three of Australia to Hoi An


Small hamlet of another time a few miles south of Danang, Hoi An is an expensive destination for tourists . It must be said they are charming and households bordering three streets that constitute its core.

However it does not stop raining and the river that borders the city began to overflow. I decide to go back to Danang or I take the train to Nha Trang. I learned later that flooding in the area of Hoi An have done much damage.


A Nha Trang, I suffer from a stiff neck and keeps the room more often. The score is beautiful and sandy beach, but the massive constructions that stand on the edges of their ranges are colonized shade.


My bad leads me to prefer urban walks to sea winds and besides, I prefer the path I walk up to the Cathedral, being hoisted on a promontory in the center of the city, as that leads to the beach restaurants .



My trip is nearing its end, and finish with a flourish, I have an appointment with volunteers from Saigon Mui Ne, new route of nearly four hours by car.


The beach is beautiful as Nha Trang, and wilder, too. The dunes that contribute ay form a microclimate mild and sunny remind me of the Landes.


We spend two days wandering in a very nice bike and bask in the sun before hitting the road to Saigon where I stayed one night before I go back to Phnom Penh and Bangkok and Mae Sot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment