Thursday, August 23, 2007

Clear Stretchy Cm 4 Days Before Period

Kiddos

How to understand my volunteer service without knowing the residents of Pataravit?



Numbering 41, they are almost all Karen (a resident is mong). They inhabit the surrounding mountains, and many do not know much other than school and their village.

As I said earlier, their schooling is in part prise en charge par le diocèse, en échange de quoi ils accomplissent des travaux pour l’entretien de l’école. Leurs parents sont, pour la plupart agriculteurs, et leurs revenus relativement limites.

Pour accéder a cette éducation, ils ont passe un test d’autant plus difficile qu’ils ne bénéficient généralement au préalable que d’un enseignement très succinct. En effet, dans les écoles gouvernementales des montagnes, les enseignants préfèrent souvent payer des villageois pour faire cours a leur place, se satisfaisant d’un moindre salaire mais du plus grand confort de la vie en ville.

La générosité the welcome they gave me and the simplicity with which they accept me allowed me to quickly feel good with them. They took me immediately acquires an authority that even my little brother has never recognized and I immediately felt invested responsibilities.





Following the resignation of Professor framing the boys most of the time my role has expanded, and now I'm the one who ensures that 'TIME-they wake up, take showers in late afternoon and are layered at 9:30 am (another teacher responsible for girls).

Because of their docility, his duties seem mild and do not take the constraints they would not fail to produce with little French.




Moreover, children are my true teachers of Thai. Although I often do talk to them in English so that it makes their ears, they'll usually respond in Thai and attempt somehow to mimic me what they mean when I do not understand not.




They called Duang Can (Moon), Cheu Chay Pichette, Pii Chay Nuntikan, Chutima or Mary, are fans of pop thai and gratify me every morning of a perennial "Good Morning Teacher, how are you?"

Evening classes are conducted in a calm and good humor. We share the students, Miss Na (teacher who looks after the girls) and me, and let them make revisions of grammar when we do not help them to do their "homework". For my part, I'm the greatest (Matayong 3, 4 and 5, ie 3rd 2nd 1st).



From time to time I put on my guitar and try to sing oldies from my meager repertoire. The latest, Father and Son by Cat Stevens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment