Sunday, October 24, 2010

How High Do I Hang Curtain Holdback

Korea - Days 2-4 == Japan - Korea

Awakened completely fresh and ready to 6am, I got up happily without suffering from jet lag (which is 7 hours) thanks to my sleep patterns and also a little strange by the coincidence of timing. I strode into the apartment (and I want one like that later!), Watching the home theater we took advantage especially when we return from Japan, the kitchen and bedroom. It's a bit cold as a style but hey, it gives an impression of efficiency own. There is a balcony that has no direct view of the sea (all the apartments are well oriented taken a long time) but we see a bit on the side and ends at the famous Haeundae Beach. Overlooking the city from the 14th floor, we realize once again the problems of Korean construction where buildings sprout like mushrooms.

I waited for the rest of the family wakes up in calming my hunger with pastries from there until something better. Then they served me grain a bit like muesli but hard and round. Then I accompanied my parents to the hospital (where I took a few weeks later my injection using the old technique of "succession of small spanking" so we do not feel the bite ^ ^), step on the road to the mall. Buying clothes, shoes, I noticed that there was no music department, an observation that was repeated in Japan where only towards the end of the trip I found a store where I bought two CDs from J-pop ... We ate ice cream and I went to my mother's proposal to choose green tea as a fragrance. Ben was not hurt. We lunched in the mall because the choice was varied and my brother could take non-Korean food, later, gradually, he began to se "forcer" à manger la cuisine locale. Je crois me souvenir d'avoir pris un plat où on se sert des légumes divers jusqu'à ras bord de l'assiette, ensuite de quoi ils les font frire avec des pâtes. Pas mauvais, mais un poil trop épicé. Le reste de la journée se passa sans histoires.


Le lendemain, avis de tempête à Busan. On craignit l'annulation de notre voyage au Japon si le mauvais temps se maintenait. Je mangeai la cuisine de ma mère avec des ingrédients locaux, j'ai bien aimé. Les fruits surtout : poire de la taille et de la forme d'un pamplemousse, kiwi néozélandais, ... J'allai avec ma mère à la piscine commune aux quatre tours du "Palé De CZ (Pronounced "Suze"). Sympa. On our return from Japan, during the soft and because the trip to Shanghai was delayed (as of today my family back, my brother Julian returned to Korea to go after returning * sic *), I took advantage of several more times, as well as the gym pretty well supplied.

The day after, not much to report. It was prepared for Japan. We made a turn at the hairdresser my mother's favorite. First time after you wipe my shampoo inside the ears, it shows a professionalism that I appreciated much. Then we boarded the overnight ferry, we explored the top there were 2 deluxe rooms (with showers likely) ranked 1A, 1B next 14 rooms, and on the other hand, always on top, 18 1C rooms including ours with 2 times 2 bunks and a little common space. Below, but without sleeping rooms with futons are the second class, rooms with 4 to 8 seats. And yet beneath the dormitories. We saw it from outside through the windows. We were not allowed access to the top of the boat for crew. Otherwise, there was nothing extraordinary. The ferry back, and not Korean Japan was much more interesting, but I will speak in due course. The meal was soon dispatched and quickly and do not let me to remember. Back on my bunk, I began Millennium Volume 1 and read late into the night, where the pitch and roll me till I wake cradled in the port of Fukuoka, where in a moment of panic we thought that everyone disembarked and we were late ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment